At the beginning of this year, I laid out some goals for myself. I thought I'd look back and see how I did:
1. Keep track of the books I read - I finished 30 books in their entirety, and read parts of several others. Fun to look back at all I read!
2. Make a quilt - I made a rag quilt and gave it to my sister for her birthday. A second quilt for Little One just needs the binding finished.
3. Put together a scrapbook of everything while we were dating/engaged before we have a baby. - I finished just a few weeks before Little One was born :)
4. Go to Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas this summer - check! I was big and pregnant, but I went!
5. Grow closer in my walk with the Lord - how do you define this one? I think there is always room for more improvement, but my prayer life has improved since getting up for middle of the night feedings :)
6. Have a baby or at least get pregnant - everyone knows the answer to that one
7. Try at least 4 new restaurants in the Portland area - I can think of 2 for sure...I'll have to check with my husband on this one to see how we did
8. Read more than just fiction - well, I definitely read a lot of pregnancy and baby books this year
9. Send birthday cards BEFORE the birthdays com - I did well until about October....
Not bad at all! Now I just have to think about what I want to accomplish in 2009....