I can't believe how fast the time is flying.  Little One is already 7 weeks old.  And some of her 3 mo clothing is getting tight!  I love the newborn stage, but it seems to be disappearing so fast!  She's starting to smile more.  Mostly in the middle of the night when I'm feeding her or changing her.  Ahh, the sense of humor babies have.  Here I am trying to keep my eyes open and she's ready to play.  
This last week we had the chance to get together with some of our friends who have 6 and 7 mo old babies.  So fun to see how interactive they are!  Little Connor is all smiles and was expertly using both his hand and feet to play with his toys.  Eliana was smiling and copying the faces we made at her (like sticking her tongue out).  Hilarious to watch.  It will be fun to watch as our little one  becomes more interactive as well, but for the meantime, I'll enjoy each day as it comes. 

Comments

Popular Posts