Catch up


Just thought I should play catch-up....Just over a month ago, my Papa came to visit.  And just over a week after returning home, he passed away.  I am so grateful for the time we got to spend with him.  I'm sad that Little One won't remember her great-Papa.  That I only have one grandparent still living.  But so grateful for all the memories I do have.  And all the photos I can share with Little One as she grows.  

And as a wonderful reminder that death is just part of life and life goes on, the same day that Papa died, my sister got engaged!  So we'll be gaining a family member.  We're so excited for Auntie S and Uncle D!   



So we weren't planning on seeing my family until fall, but we went down for Mother's Day weekend in order to be there for the funeral.  Although a funeral isn't necessarily the happiest of occasions, we are so glad that we know Papa is in heaven.  And overall, we had a nice weekend with my family. 


Comments

Popular Posts