Full circle

Life is coming full circle. Recently I found myself filling out a character reference for our babysitter who is applying to the same school and program I went to. She is my mini-me. I felt like I should have been able to write on the reference, "since you were willing to take a chance on me, you should also take a chance on her!" 
An amazing babysitter, loved by children and parents alike. Hard worker. Diligent with school work. Involved in church. A heart for others. Wants to be a nurse. First choice school is TWU. Pretty sure someone would easily have said all this to describe me when I was applying. And now I can say it about her too. I'm totally bummed that my dream babysitter will be  moving away, but I hope it's to pursue her dreams exactly where God wants her. 


Comments

Popular Posts