2 months!

Can it really be that more than 2 months have passed since the little one was born?  Time is flying by!  And yet, it seems like forever ago that I was in the hospital giving birth.  Crazy how "time" is so relative to what is happening.  Last night when she refused to go to sleep, every minute seemed to drag.  As the clock struck midnight, it seemed like I had been up for days.  On the other hand, naptime never seems to last long enough to get everything accomplished.  Have two hours already passed?  Where did that time go? 

So at Little One's two month check up, she weighed just under 13 pounds and was 24 inches long.  My little girl is growing so fast!  And I discovered how terrible it is to watch your child get shots.  Since I give shots at work, I didn't think it would be bad.  Boy was I wrong!  Watching the look on her face was horrible.  It was like she thought I had betrayed her.  So much for holding it together for her!  Good thing we have a few more months before we need anymore of those. 

Comments

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting already...and SO CUTE! Oh wow, she is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts