Can this really be?

So now that baby #2 is on the way, there are all sorts of fun things to think about. How should I decorate J's new big girl room? Since we bought our own cloth diapers at 3 months with J, should we buy newborn ones or use the diaper service to start with again? When should we move J to her new room? Should I potty-train her before Sprout comes? Will Sprout be a boy or a girl? What kind of double stroller do I want?

I'm still working on answers for a lot of those questions, but I have decided to buy my own prefolds to use for the first three months with the diaper covers we already have. I mean really, what's another couple loads of laundry each week? If J is potty-trained, it won't be any more laundry than I'm already doing now. The other question I figured out an answer to was what kind of stroller I want. I've decided that the Kolcraft Contours Tandem Stroller is a really cool stroller! There are a bunch of different ways it can be configured because the seats are removable. This means the kids can both face forward, backward, away from each other, or toward each other. Aside from that, the carseat attachment can be added to either the front or the back...or if you had twins, you can put a carseat on each seat! Pretty cool if you ask me. So I've been faithfully scouting out craigslist.com to try to score a deal. In the meantime, I entered a contest to try to win one. But really, who wins those things anyway? Well, apparently, yours truly!!!! A couple days ago I got an e-mail informing me that I had won the giveaway. NO WAY, was all I could think. So a beautiful new stroller is on its way to my house. :) Oh, and since I'm way to far ahead of the game, I found and bought a stroller off craigslist before getting that e-mail. Guess I'll be reposting that....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts