A Conversation with Honeygirl

I would love to have a conversation something like this, with each of my children on each of their birthdays.  Yes, yet another idea curtesy of Pinterest.  Although I came across the idea prior to the last set of birthdays, I failed to put it into action.  So when Honeygirl and I were on a little Mama/Daughter date Sunday, I decided I would ask a few questions.

My favorite food is: Tacos!
For breakfast, I would prefer: French Toast
The best show on Netflix is: Barney
My favorite movie right now it: Cars
My favorite thing to learn about is: Hotels (me: do you know anything about hotels? Honeygirl: nope)
The thing I do best is: play with my sister when she is sad
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Black Lake Bible Camp
My favorite color is: Pink
When I grow up I'm going to be a: Nurse
My favorite song is: Jingle Bells
My book I'm loving right now is: any of the Fancy Nancy books
Three words that describe me are: happy, funny, active (I like to play outside and with you!)
When I was little, I used to: have mommy milk
My favorite season of the year is: summer because it's sunny
The snack I like best is: popsicles
One food I really don't like is: I don't know.  I think I like everything.
My best friend is: Aunt Mary! I like telling her "surprise, surprise!" and "I love you more!"


Comments

Popular Posts