Feb 29

Feb 29:  something you are listening to

I have to say, I am a huge fan of Pandora!  As a child, I pretty much dreamed up the concept, but my vision was only for in the car.  I hated how if you drove too far, you couldn't get your favorite radio station anymore.  I thought there should be some sort of program where you entered what kind of music you wanted to listen to and it would just find stations to accommodate you as you drove.  Pandora is way better than my vision.  And of course whoever invented it made millions.  Compared to the nothing I made.  Guess that's what I get for not marketing the idea 20 years ago....

PS.  Yes, I'm aware that I missed a few days.  But I have to say I am super proud of myself for completing as many days as I did!  Yay!  I just found a March photo challenge.  Not sure if I'm up for it or not.  I enjoyed Februray, so we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts