A Homemade Christmas - personalized mugs

Sometimes I feel like I have too many mugs.  But the right mug can quickly move to the front of the cupboard and become a favorite if it's something I love!  Rather than trying to buy a mug that someone will like, how about creating your own?

Personalized Mugs

My mom, mother-in-law, and I all love drinking tea.  So the design for the mug I made was a no brainer for me.  It's a tea mug! Over the summer I found a mug with four different colors of permenant markers for $1.99 at Michaels.  Another option is to buy a white mug at Dollar Tree for $1 and grab a Sharpie.  Pick your design, whether a monogram, a saying of some sort, or a drawing, and add it to your mug.  Then bake it in the over for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  How easy is that?



Comments

Popular Posts