Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2012
I feel like I keep stumbling across blogs that are part of the Ultimate Blog Party, and I've gotten intrigued.  So I've decided to do something crazy and join!


I'm Anna - mama to 2 little girls and married to my best friend.  Growing up, I planned to live in a sunny, warm place.  Instead, I live in the Pacific Northwest where it rains quite often.  But the rain leaves us with lush landscapes and an appreciation for the sun that I never would have otherwise had.  Plus it's where my family is. So I've come to see my life as rainy days in paradise.
I blog about daily life for us as a family.  Every once in awhile I throw in a recipe, or a craft idea.  My blog isn't something I've ever really shared with others.  I few people know it exists, but mostly I just write for my own enjoyment of it.  And to look back and see what we've survived. :) 

Comments

  1. I'm also in the PNW and we love it here:) I'm originally from the East coast and while I thought I would mind all the rain, I don't! I love how green it is all the time:)

    I'm looking forward to reading more as a new follower. Hope you enjoy the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! And congrats on your first kiddo on the way! I look forward to checking out your blog as well. :)

      Delete
  2. hi! i found your blog from ubp!

    i'm also from the pnw!

    i'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It looks like we frequent the same zoo based on the photos on your blog. :) And I'm a nurse as well! I work one day a week as a L&D nurse/lactation consultant. I look forward to checking out your blog as well. :)

      Delete
  3. you did the same thing I did saw a bunch of ppl with it and decided to cave on it lol!! Been fun so far no idea how my eyes are gonna manage to survive this lol!!! !

    Very nice to meet you I can't wait to take a look around, new follower via the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll have to check out your blog too now. :)

      Delete
  4. Visiting you back from the UBP. I love the perspective you have on life, something we should all remember. Sometimes it just takes look at things a different way. Much like you, very few people in my life know that I am a blogger as well...I feel like you are my kindered closeted blogger :)

    newest follower, amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for a kindred closeted blogger. :) Thanks so much for visiting back!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts