Weekend away

This past weekend we had a chance to go away.  In honor of our 7th anniversary.  Without the kids. So nice!  Here are some photos from our getaway.

Lunch at the top of the Space Needle
 Breakfast...pretty good food, but terrible service.  Not on my list to recommend or visit again.

 The famous Pikes Place Market!  I love checking out all they have to offer!

Some of the yummy fresh produce inside the market

 some of the thousands of fresh flowers at the market (and me)

More fresh produce....love how pretty it looks :) 

Watching a history-making game between the Mariners and White Socks.  The 21st perfect game in baseball history, pitched by Philip Humber.

Our only photo together from the whole weekend away!


My new shoes!  They are intended to replace some other brown Mary Janes I have had since college.  Yeah, maybe it's time to get something new.

Comments

Popular Posts