Upcoming consignment sales

Anyone else get super excited about kids consignment sales?  I know I do!  I went to my first one just before Honeygirl was born and I was instantly addicted.  Last year was the first time I consigned some of our stuff that we didn't need anymore.  That turned out to be just as great of an experience!  Not only did I get to shop for new things we needed, but I made a little over $100 off the things we didn't need.  Yay!  It's that time of year again and all my favorite sales are just around the corner.  I can't wait to see what I find this year!
Super Kid Resale   April 12-15  opens at 9am each morning
Just Between Friends  April 27-29 

Here are some of my finds from previous sales:

 Super cute Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag
 Great outfits last fall for Sweet Pea
 Dresses for Honeygirl last fall
 A whole pile of great shoes Honeygirl put to good use and will soon be used again by Sweet Pea!
Gymboree, GAP, Janie&Jack....

Comments

Popular Posts