I just realized we're about half way through the year! Can you believe it? It seems like this year is flying by. My friend Gretchen over at That Mama Gretchen posted a list, this last week, of the books she has read so far this year. Seeing that post has prompted me to put together my list of finished books so far this year. With two little ones to chase, my goal of 12 books this year is less ambitious than Gretchen's.
Here is my list so far:
1. Miracles by Joanie Hileman
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. Grace in Thine Eyes by Liz Curtis Higgs
4. Longing by Karen Kingsbury
5. She's Gonna Blow by Julie Ann Barnhill
6. Loving by Karen Kingsbury
7. The No Cry Potty Training Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
8. Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
And currently I am reading A Mile in my Flip-Flops. Next up on the waiting list for me at the library is Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Jim Fay, and Coming Home by Karen Kingsbury (which will be released in a couple days!)
What's on your reading list?