A-Z about me

Want to know a little more about me?  Here are some random facts for you.

A. Age: 29 (for real!  I'm totally looking forward to turning 30 because that doesn't sound fake.)  PS. my birthday is Aug 5th and I like presents....
B. Bed size: Queen....which I think it just perfect.  
C. Chore that you hate: Scrubbing the shower.  
D. Dogs: Not anymore.  We did until earlier this summer, but due to Leo's hyperactivity, the girls hated being in the yard with him.  So we found him a family who wanted a dog with lots of energy, and who have an acre for him to run.  They now have a perfect dog and we have a wonderful dog-free backyard. Win-win for all! 
E. Essential start to your day: Getting dressed and putting my make-up on.  I don't feel like the day can start until I feel like I look presentable.
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Yes
H. Height: Kinda crazy, but it depends on what food I stand on.  If I stand on my right foot, I'm 5'6" and if I stand on the left, I'm 5'7"  And to think I didn't even know my legs were uneven until I was in nursing school learning about full body assessments....
I. Instruments you play: Piano, but not all that well.
J. Job title: RN, IBCLC, Mary Kay Consultant, and most importantly, Mama.
K. Kids: My sweet Honeygirl and Sweet Pea
L. Live: Pacific Northwest
M. Mother’s name: Suzi
N. Nicknames: My sister calls me "Little Mama" and my dad calls me "Beautiful"  (sweet, I know:-))  That's about it!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had my babies.
P. Pet peeves:  Where to begin!  Talking during church.  Talking on the phone while driving (it's against the law, you know!)  Leaving the handle up on an infant carseat while driving (dangerous!).  Picking your nails.
Q. Quote from a movie: hmmm...I'm not the best with quotes
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One sister, but I now also have three brother-in-laws and two sister in laws. :)
T. Time you wake up: Depends on when the kiddos wake up.   Usually by 7am.  Unless I have to go to work in which case I have to be up at 5:30am (yawn!)
U. Underwear: Of course!
V. Vegetable you hate: spinach.  And raw onions
W. What makes you run late: Trying to finish "one more thing" or trying to get both girls ready and out the door at the same time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental.  And I once had an MRI of my left wrist.  I just want to know why your entire body has to go in the MRI machine to look at the wrist!
Y. Yummy food that you make: oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! And taco soup. A new favorite is Mexican Street Corn too.  I'll have to post about that one of these days :)
Z. Zoo animal: I love watching the chimps play.  But my favorite is the elephants.  Lucky for me, Honeygirl likes them the best too. :)


photo of me, taken by Honeygirl :-)

Comments

Popular Posts